MAPLE MACADAMIA MUFFINS
My husband likes to call these the Triple M Muffins. To make these muffins AIP compliant leave out the macadamias. They will still taste delicious. 🙂
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (bi-carb soda)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup macadamias, measured before blending (omit for AIP)
- 2 teaspoons organic raw maple syrup
***2 Tablespoons coconut oil or 2 Tablespoons ghee is fine too 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C.
- Blend macadamias so that they are chopped up as finely as you would like.
- In a bowl pour in the coconut flour and baking soda. Stir in the coconut oil and ghee. Add the bananas. Stir everything together…it requires mashing the bananas into the dry ingredients as you are stirring When everything is mixed add in the macadamias and maple syrup. Stir one last time.
- Scoop into a muffin pan (I use a large muffin pan and the batter fills four cups). Press the mixture firmly into the cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Makes 4 large muffins.